According the statistics, there are more than 738 billion mobile phone users in China by 2010, which much more than China internet users 384 billion.So how many China mobile phone users use the phone to access internet? What's this history and future about China mobile internet market? Sinoendless collect following reports about China mobile internet market.All reports are available to download for free.
According to the research data from Iresearch China,Baidu China market shares by 76% in 2009,increasing 2.8% compared to 2008. Google Quit China market has been a hot topic for quite a while.Baidu is the one of the beneficial parties in the market share. Baidu has been doing its effort to expand its business in various areas recently, such as Baidu hi,baudi Youle, Baidu Qiyi which is just like youtube, video sharing project,etc.
Google quit China event triggers Baidu's opportunity to highlight its publicity. Baidu's CEO Robin Li shows up with successful entrepreneur image in China media.
What's Robin's success formulation? It is simple:success=technology*market demand.
- China Internet Development History Timeline (2004-2006) Read 57850 times
- Alibaba VS Jack Ma Yun--Profile Read 22485 times
- Qihoo 360 to IPO Read 15254 times
- Watch Inception with RMB 5 Yun in Youku.com Read 8584 times
- Top 5 China Websites in Traffic Read 8527 times
- Iresearch: Review on China Online Shopping Market in 2012 Read 265 times
- China to Overtake Germany to be the Third Largest Entertainment and Media Market Read 1243 times
- China Becomes the Second Largest Mobile Apps Market in the World Read 591 times
- 2004-2013 History and Trend：China Third-Party Online Payment Transaction Market Size Read 4176 times